Amber is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our passionate Creative Core team! As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating high quality visual, typographical and layout designs for our creative core pitches. We are looking for a driven artist – one who isn’t afraid to think outside the box, appreciates a challenge, and adapts to multiple creative disciplines.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- Assist on pitch production with initial planning, asset creation and layout
- Create, develop and execute original design projects with full deadline responsibility from concept development to finished production
- Communicate & collaborate with game designers, concept artists, developers, researchers, ergonomists, project managers and other stakeholders
- Ensure the visual elements and assets created follow the artistic direction of the project
- Iterate on work, taking into consideration any feedback given by team members or the client themselves
- Obsessive attention to detail to ensure design language is consistent in every way
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good initiative and proactive skills and a willingness to learn
- Capability to interpret and execute a creative brief
- Aptitude for organizing and presenting information
- Accomplished and versatile artistic and creative skills and the notion of visual storytelling
- Knowledge of the Video Games Industry
- Knowledge of user interface design
- Ability to accept and give constructive criticism
- Familiarity with UX design and processes a plus
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- Access to training and learning programs
Amber is a game development agency built by a collective of artisans residing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Bucharest, Botosani, Guadalajara and Montreal, which delivers a reference solution for creative work in interactive entertainment. The agency offers a full range of turn-key product development solutions, including concept-to-delivery game production, live operations, co-development and studio services. Amber is structured as a network of studios with different specializations, which retains over 600 staff around the world. Established in 2013, the agency earned the trust of some of most important players in the games space, such Disney, NBC Universal, Paradox, Rovio, That Game Company, and Raw Fury, among many others.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org