Join Amber, bring your frontend and backend knowledge and let’s rock!
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating web layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Develop and deploy code to production site.
- Maintain existing code.
- Consult with managerial and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Troubleshoot problems.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering, algorithm design or systems development
- Backend – Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Very good experience with NodeJS and/or Express
- Excellent understanding of the HTTP Protocol and RESTful Services;
- Experience working with Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Basic Linux know how.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration servers
- Knowledge of a testing library: Mocha/Jasmine/Chai
- Hands on experience with any of the following programming languages: C#, Python, Java
- In-memory cache experience is a plus (Redis)
- Experience working with scalable message queueing systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, ZeroMQ), Docker or Kubernetes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza