Your role will focus on working closely with the DevQA team, development team, the Product Owner and other connected teams within Amber (Business Intelligence, mass QA) and ensuring that the project is properly planned and executed.
- Lead the QA planning and implementations on the project.
- Offer QA management support to the SCRUM Master/PO.
- Participate in team daily stand-ups and share updates with the wider QA team.
- Be the central point of information between the development and the QA teams inside and outside the team and constantly help them increase their efficiency.
- Perform risk management consistently in order to make the necessary improvements & make decisions that support the interest of the project/organization.
- Compile the project’s QA risk registry, keeping the information updated and identifying mitigation and contingency plans and escalate to the project owner when needed.
- Aid the process of identifying and solving the issues that are hindering the QA team and help them increase their productivity.
- Build relationships between the local studio and partner leadership to achieve alignment.
- Work with studios and internal/external QA teams to determine and agree on quality assurance standards, procedures and specifications.
- Ensure all projects are shipped on time and with maximum quality and minimal bugs.
- Put together and evaluate post-mortems to continuously improve our efforts.
- Stay up to date on testing best practices, strategies, and techniques to keep up with the industry + develop your skills and refresh your knowledge.
- Be the voice of quality for the product by providing qualitative or design feedback from a player perspective.
PROJECT PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
- Participate with the development team on estimations during backlog refinement and proactively contribute during sprint planning, team retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point.
- Interpret data from sources and tools to produce clear and relevant information and help the QA team take informed decisions in order to improve product quality and service delivery.
- Use BI/Analytics to identify important areas that need to be covered with the QA team
- Use KPIs to improve the quality of the QA deliverables.
- Participate in recruitment to build your development testing team & foster their long-term growth.
- Ensure team & individual development to support growth ( setting goals, one-on-ones, yearly assessments, career path conversations)
- Ensure all team members are engaged and involved in the project, performing their daily tasks in an efficient manner.
- Resolve any issues or disputes within the team with a collaborative approach, ensuring team satisfaction.
- Accommodate, facilitate changes and implement new strategies to optimize organizational effectiveness.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of project management or team leadership experience in quality assurance. Working alongside development teams is a plus.
- Knowledge of game/software development framework, milestone requirements, and QA role/development team deliverables at each stage.
- Solid understanding of test principles & methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in risk management.
- Knowledge of bug/stack tracking software (e.g. Jira), test creation software.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about the role.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with Agile development teams.
- Previous extensive game or software development QA experience in a wide number of titles.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.