- Conceiving and implementing game concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion
- Collaborating with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Directing and motivating teams of designers to help them use their talents effectively
- Leading brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Revising content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Training and guiding designers into accomplished professionals
- Monitoring results of team efforts and proposing actions for the future
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a game director or creative director or in a similar creative role
- Excellent knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility).
- Able to convey ideas concisely and as part of a detailed analysis, and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas.
- Experience working with mobile games is a plus.
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.