Primary Duties and Responsabilities
- Coordinating and administrating Amber’s External Studios Database (adding partners, updating the database)
- Prospect the market and attend industry events as necessary in order to identify potential partner studios (vendors) for Amber.
- Coordinate the Due Diligence process for evaluating external studios, working together with Amber’s Guild / discipline leaders.
- Assist Amber’s production teams in identifying the right vendor for their needs, facilitate the communication and coordinate the contract signing process.
- Preparing reports and presentations for stakeholders or potential partners
- Have a startup mentality and be prepared to play various roles during the corporate development deal, including negotiations, due diligence, deal structuring, implementation and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Finance. Master’s degree is a plus. A degree from an English-based university is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in corporate development, business development or sales activity in the IT / Software field.
- Previous experience in the video games industry (on any role) is a major advantage.
- Good knowledge of the games market is a plus.
- Organized, analytical thinker, problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately while coordinating, planning, and meeting deadlines for deliverables in a fast-paced environment where projects span across teams.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of the English language.
What we offer
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza