Join Amber, be the next motivational catalyst for our art teams and help us develop world class art capabilities.
About the role:
The Guild Leader at Amber leads and inspires artists across all the studios. He/she will help Amber get the art discipline at a world class level and will be responsible for the long term strategy and development of the Amber Art Guild.
- Drive the art recruitment plan and oversee the acquisition of new talent;
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in the team and make sure the artists’ full potential is successfully tapped;
- Take responsibility for continuous managerial growth of the art discipline leaders;
- Motivate the art team members, keep the artists focused on tasks at hand;
- Keep the level of quality on par with set VTAR (Visual targets) at a studio level;
- Provide the best solution for allocating different people in order to cover the needs in all the studios/projects;
- Provide the best solution / training – to increase artistic and technical skills for art team members;
- Participate in pitch projects with art resource estimation, execution timing, art cost estimation;
- Take responsibility for the art team budget;
- Periodic art team members evaluation and compensation plan;
- Be actively involved in projects as Art Director across the studio if necessary where skills and background allows it.
- Experience in leading/managing a successful art team
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to motivate others and maintain a positive professional attitude
- Degree in game art or fine art
- Strong artistic ability
- Relevant experience in the game industry or other visual creative industries
- Loves games across all platforms!
Required Application Materials:
- Relevant Portfolio
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas to bear
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.