Join our gaming art studio and you will be working closely with 3D modelers, riggers and technical directors to ensure that the final asset will turn out the best way possible.
- Create a fast-paced blocking animation to sketch up the idea
- Animate characters and props that might need a touch of life
- Ask for and follow references as frequently as possible
- Get into the character and feel the flow of the motion
- Be a good storyteller to support your decisions
- Adapt to the particularities of the style of animation
- Implement feedback when needed
- Use and adapt to most kind of rigs
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience in game development and animation
- Experience animating characters and objects
- Software experience such as 3ds Max or Maya.
- Experience with various types of rigs
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Extensive experience in AAA game development and at least 1 commercially released title.
- A passion for AAA video games, ideally MMOs, MOBAs and aRPGs
- Motion Builder/Spine would be a PLUS
- Rigging and modelling abilities are a PLUS
- Able to collaborate closely with other Artists (3D and 2D Artists, Art Directors, etc.)
- Ability to understand the needs of a project and stay within the style of the project.
Required Application Materials
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
You can find out more about us HERE
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org