Join us as a IT Sourcer and be part of an awesome team!
About the Role:
As a member of our People Ops team, the IT Sourcer will own and drive the sourcing process from end-to-end by working very closely with both hiring managers and TA members. Together you will develop Amber strategy to find candidates for QA, Engineering, Creative and Support business units. You will also be in charge of delivering our candidates an experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here.
About your vibe:
The Sourcer will assist Recruiters in finding qualified, talented candidates for different IT profiles/positions;
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, People Ops members and Executive teams
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant target companies, open source communities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- A constant desire for matching the right role with the right talent
- Passionate for innovative HR recruitment solutions and process improvements
- Efficient and very well organized with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- English proficiency (reading and writing)
- Open and honest approach to challenges with a high level of integrity;
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Nice to have:
- Experience of recruiting internationally
- Experience with gaming industry
- Professional and friendly working environment
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.