An IT director is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for an organization.
As a director of technology, your set of responsibilities may include overseeing the infrastructure of technical operations, managing a team of IT employees, tracking technology in order to achieve business goals, eliminating security risks, increasing user satisfaction, and maintaining operations and systems
- Aligning the IT Infrastructure and Process with Business Objectives
- Lead a team of workers, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors
- Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to company board
- Staying curious. Researching and recommending new products/technologies
- Leading efforts to improve IT processes
- Ensuring strategic capacity planning to support the company growth
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Analytical mindset to develop and utilize reliable metrics
- Understanding of other, non-technical parts of the business
What we Offer:
- An independent growing company where you voice will be heard
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be as equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment and awesome people to work with
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.