C++ Game Engine Programmer
Work not with Unreal Engine, but on Unreal Engine!
About the Role:
Amber is a place where lots of things happen, but we’re now specifically looking for a C++ developer with mobile experience to work on the mobile support of Unreal Engine alongside our partner, Epic Games.
Although this position is for Epic Games, you’ll also have other opportunities within Amber: to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows and on high profile games from top partners, or even research emerging new technologies inside Amber Labs.
- Developing features to support mobile platforms in Unreal Engine 4;
- Bug fixing in the Unreal Engine and in game code (e.g. Fortnite);
- Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to progress, risks, needs that may occur).
- Excellent command of C++
- Experience in working with mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Ability to navigate through large codebases
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Nice to have
- Other middleware experience (Unity, Marmalade, etc).
- Java/C# experience
- 3D render programming experience (DirectX, Open GL, Open GLES)
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Autonomous and organized
- Efficient in communicating technical information
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and even meal tickets!
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.