Game Economy Designer
A role that will mix your strong economy and marketing knowledge with your passion for analytical game design.
About the Role:
- Define and identify patterns of play to assist designers have a deep understanding of game resources flow
- Predict or determine the impact of game resources taps and sinks changes in value
- Understand how a game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave while using the product
- Develop the game economy micro-systems based on existing design
- Identify and develop the purchase drivers in the game economy context
- Design the virtual products a game will offer
- Work closely with the design team to optimize existing design for free to play mechanics
- Work closely with the development team to see those designs refined and metrics implemented
- Analyze the collected data, report the performing/underperforming aspects of the game economic model and provide solutions to management team.
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design in order to build needs and emotions in the context of a game
- Strong analytical and formal thinking
- Strong econometrics skills
- Statistic knowledge and able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game
- Strong marketing knowledge
- Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining
- A background in game design is strongly preferred
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business Management or BA, preferably specialized in Marketing, Market Research or Strategic direction
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Mastery of Excel
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market
- Passion for games on all existing formats
What we Offer:
- A diverse portfolio of projects
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.