We are looking for a super Data Analyst that can be not only an employee of a great team but also a partner in our approaches.
We are looking for a super Data Analyst that can be not only an employee of a great team but also a partner in our approaches. So, if YOU like challenges, working with high volume of data and interpretation methods, if YOU are a forward thinker and understand how numbers contribute to better decisions and decision-making process, as well as the game industry, then AMBER is the right place for YOU.
Role’s key responsibilities:
- Define a build data tracking methods and processes
- Provide data visualization using specified tools (PowerBI, MS Office, PowerPoint)
- Perform data analysis and create arguments based on statistical data
- Discover useful information and conclude to facilitate decision making process
- Prototype new solutions based on team needs and manager direction
- Provide visibility and analysis of data trends
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- At least one year of proven work experience with data mining and analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Power BI, DAX, VB and dashboards
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency
- You have a passion for quantitative analysis, understanding player behavior and will have the ability to draw business insights
- Proven experience working with front-end development frameworks
- Good understanding of database applications and frameworks
- Capability of staying focused in a very dynamic environment
- Able to prioritize work, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Advanced DAX/Power BI knowledge
- Advanced frond-end/back-end development experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and/or similar
- SQL knowledge and experience in reporting
- Data analytics and statistics courses and diplomas
- Knowledge or previous experience of the Gaming industry
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
Why you should choose us:
- Excellent and flexible work conditions
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Access to training and learning programs
- We always have fun!
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.