Business Development / Corporate Development Specialist
Amber is looking for a highly motivated and energetic person for a role in our Business Development & Corporate Development team.
Amber is a fast-growing game development agency, with 400+ people across 6 locations. Our growth strategy involves building a network of studios with different specializations that can address the needs of top partners in the industry in building top quality games.
The Business Development / Corporate Development Specialist will have the opportunity to play a key role in finding new business partners and implementing the company’s growth strategy.
Reports to: the Head of Corporate Development (Bucharest)
- Work closely with the Head of Corporate Development, the Business Development team and Amber’s Leadership on implementing the company’s strategy and growth plans and driving the best possible business outcomes.
- Work with Amber’s production and services teams to align stakeholders on any ongoing projects.
- Prospect the market and attend industry events as necessary in order to identify new business leads and potential partner studios.
- Have a startup mentality and be prepared to play various roles during the business development / corporate development deal, including negotiations, due diligence, deal structuring, implementation and integration.
- Perform detailed due diligence operations for Amber’s external development partners and create / manage any required documents in the process.
- Send reports / status updates to relevant stakeholders within the company.
Competencies & skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance. Master’s degree is a plus. A degree from an English-based university is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in business development or sales activity in the IT / Software field.
- Previous experience in the video games industry (on any role) is a major advantage.
- Good knowledge of the games market.
- Organized, analytical thinker, problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately while coordinating, planning, and meeting deadlines for deliverables in a fast-paced environment where projects span across teams.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of the English language.
Why join Amber? Because:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in a top Romanian company in a fun and very dynamic industry.
- You’ll work with talented people who are seasoned industry veterans
- You’ll have an attractive compensation & benefits package
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.