Agile Project Manager
Be part of an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance!
Amber is looking for a driven and talented Project Manager to help guide one of our internal Game Studio teams.
Your role will focus on working closely with the development team, the Product Owner and other connected teams within Amber (Business Intelligence, QA) and ensuring that the project is finely planned and executed.
- Help the development team plan deliverables in order to reach agreed deadlines on time and at the requested quality.
- Own the Agile process inside the team and be a contributor for company-wide improvements of Agile best practices.
- Be the main link between all disciplines inside the team and continuously help them improve their efficiency.
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point.
- Ensure all team members are engaged and involved in the project, performing their daily tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ensure adequate equipment, tools and support are always provided for team members.
- Monitor team morale and health, raising any issues to the Guild leaders and Product Owner.
- Excellent understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in implementing, improving and working with Agile methodologies.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about the role.
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.