We are looking for a passionate, experienced 3D Artist to join our gaming art studio.
About the Role:
- Create graphics for Environments, Characters and Props together with a team of animators and 2D artists
- Efficiently model assets that fit within the style of the game
- Ensure proper integration of the graphical assets in game
- Help conceptualize ideas and processes to come up with the best plan of action
- Meet clients, designers, producers to review projects and deadlines and agree on development timeline
Artistic background needed:
- Art education degree
- 5+ years of experience in game development, interpreting concepts, modelling and texturing assets
- Software experience such as 3ds Max or Maya
- Experience in Unity
- Experience animating assets it’s a PLUS
- Efficient and fast UV working skills
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in crafting texture maps and materials
- Good hand painted texturing skill
- Excellent ability to prototype and craft block-out assets
- Ability to understand the needs of a project and stay within the style of the project.
- Proficiently communicates with team members (Concept Artists, Art Directors), Production, Design and other departments
Required Application Materials:
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.