Join our gaming art studio and you will be working closely with 3D modelers, riggers and technical directors to ensure that the final asset will turn out the best way possible.
Day to day tasks:
- Create a fast-paced blocking animation to sketch up the idea
- Animate characters and props that might need a touch of life
- Ask for and follow references as frequently as possible
- Get into the character and feel the flow of the motion
- Be a good story teller to support your decisions
- Adapt to the particularities of the style of animation
- Implement feedback when needed
- Use and adapt to most kind of rigs
- 3+ years of experience in game development and animation
- Experience animating characters and objects
- Software experience such as 3ds Max or Maya.
- Experience with various types of rigs
- Experience in Unity
- Motion Builder/Spine would be a PLUS
- Rigging and modelling abilities are a PLUS
- Able to collaborate closely with other Artists (3D and 2 D Artists, Art Directors, etc.)
- Ability to understand the needs of a project and stay within the style of the project.
Required Application Materials:
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.