We are looking for a passionate, experienced 2D Artist to work with our game development team.
Providing a link to your portfolio or demo reel when applying is mandatory. Please make sure you own or have the right to use whatever work you submit with your application.
- Create the look of new assets by working closely with the Art Team to establish a consistent visual direction
- Collaborate with designers on solving gameplay problems while maintaining artistic vision
- Work with our animators to guide creation of appropriate designs with animation considerations taken into account
- Produce work with minimal supervision, in an efficient and timely manner, to maintain production schedules
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and inspiration
- Sketch, ideate, and iterate new champion concepts in collaboration with fellow concept artists
- Collaborate closely with writers, animators, game engineers, and splash artists to define champions that are both narrative and visually cohesive
- Develop detailed concept art and orthographs for 3D designers and animators to implement into working models
- Be an avid researcher and collector of story tropes, archetypes, and narrative devices of all kind
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a concept artist or related job
- Excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, creature/character, costume and graphic design
- A strong sense of design oriented towards the stylized and cartooned. Ability to adapt to or generate a variety of potential styles as needed. Ability to design for both 2D and 3D games
- Mobile development experience preferred but not required
- Traditional animation experience is highly desirable as applied to exploring character through posing and expression
- Strong communication, excellent visual storytelling and written skills
- Candidates must be able to work in a small, focused team of designers, artists and programmers with short development cycles
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.